Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we are in network with:
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia Advantage Network (effective October 2, 2023)
- UPMC Dental Advantage (some plans are excluded – Patient’s are responsible for what plan they are in network with when making appointments.)
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: For those patients with an estimated amount due of over a $1000, they are able to put half down at time of service and make up to 6 monthly payments on the balance with no interest.
- Check or Credit Card: We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express. We do not accept Care Credit unless you card has the MasterCard logo on the card.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!